Celebrate your Christmas or Pirate themed party with The Tale of Piggy Pirate and the North Pole. Enjoy a charming tabletop puppet show for ages 5-10 and join in traditional crafts and fun games and activities.
Piggy Pirate is shivering on the wintery seas when an old friend appears - Matilda Merpig! Matilda has found a mysterious magical compass with a mind of its own, which leads them on a wild adventure.
Convinced there must be treasure at the end of it, Piggy Pirate sails on...to the North Pole itself. There he finds treasure in the form of Father Christmas and all his Christmas presents!
A swashbuckling tale of adventure on the high seas with a heart-warming Christmas twist, sea shanties and beautiful handmade puppets.
- Pass The Parcel with prizes
- Musical Statues
- Captain's Coming
Choose from either Melody and Marigold (suitable for mermaid themes) or Captain Kittiwake and First Mate Kate (suitable for pirate themes.)
Melody and Marigold are two sisters who live in a secret seaside cove. They tend their garden of shells and coral, free fish from nets, and keep the sea clean and safe for the creatures.
Captain Kittiwake and First Mate Kate are two swashbuckling pirates who sail the seven seas in search of adventure on their beloved ship Stardust. In the evenings they sing sea shanties and sit on the rocks to hear the tales the mermaids tell of wild and distant shores.
- Two themed mermaid / pirate storytellers
- Performance of The Tale of Piggy Pirate and the North Pole puppet show
- Special themed gift for the birthday child
- Traditional craft activity
- Pass The Parcel with prize
- Party games
- Sing Happy Birthday as the birthday child blows out their candles and wave goodbye as the children enjoy their cake
- Suitable for ages 5-10
- Suitable for boys and girls
- DBS checked and insured entertainers
- We cover the South East, including East and West Sussex and parts of London, Surrey, Hampshire and Kent (get in touch to see if we cover your area.)
You may be interested in our other Winter Puppet Parties