Are you looking for something special for your child's birthday party? Rust & Stardust's magical puppet parties are a wonderful way to celebrate an unforgettable day!
With charming tabletop puppetry, storytelling, singing and themed craft activities, our parties offer traditional handmade fun to capture children's imaginations.
We can adapt our parties to your theme, so why not contact us to discuss your requirements?
Praise for Rust & Stardust's Puppet Parties
We loved your amazing puppet show. The whole thing was a magical experience!
Thank you so much ladies! It was magical!
Millie is walking on stardust and will cherish the memories forever.
The little details were wonderful - thank you for making her birthday so special.
Jane Doe - Another Company, LLC
Please see below for our booking form and further details of our party packages. We generally do not offer parties outside East and West Sussex and the surrounding area, but parties further afield can be arranged by special request.
Our standard party package is an hour and a half, and includes:
- One performance of our puppet show
- A themed craft activity (e.g children make a spoon or simple paper puppet to take home)
- Themed games (including a special Pass the Parcel, Wizards, Giants and Elves and similar)
- Sing Happy Birthday as the birthday child blows out their candles and wave goodbye as the children enjoy their cake!
If you would like us to stay longer at your party (times of activities vary depending on ages of children), we have more fun activities we can add to your party package! These include:
- A shadow puppet craft workshop - each child can colour and decorate, cut out and assemble a themed shadow puppet
- A shadow puppet performance workshop - we set up our shadow screen and introduce the children to the magic of shadow play
- Singing of simple folk songs with actions for everyone to join in
- Fairy dancing
- An assortment of extra party games
Prices and information
Standard Party Package (1.5 hours) - £200 for up to 20 children, plus an additional £6 for every child after 20.
Longer parties and additional activities are charged on an individual basis.
Please note that there may be an additional cost if there is more than one birthday child (e.g. for party sharing). This is to allow us to offer the same experience to each birthday child!
Rust & Stardust (Eleanor Conlon and Katie Sommers) are fully DBS checked and hold current Public Liability Insurance.