The Tale of The Woodland Witches
Celebrate your Halloween or witch themed party with The Tale of The Woodland Witches, a quirky, spooky tabletop puppet show for ages 5-10, and join in traditional crafts and fun games and activities.
We cover the South East, including East and West Sussex and some parts of London, Kent, Surrey and Hampshire. Contact us now to see if we cover your area and book your party!
- Two themed witch storytellers
- Performance of The Tale of The Woodland Witches puppet show
- Your choice of themed craft activities
- Pass the parcel with prize
- Themed invitations
- Special themed gift for the birthday child
- Your choice of party games and activities
- Sing Happy Birthday as the birthday child blows out their candles and wave goodbye as the children enjoy their cake!
- Wizards, Witches and Ghosts
- Magic wish spell
- Werewolf's Coming
- Spooky Statues
- Singing of simple folk songs with actions for everyone to join in
- Witchy dancing
- Wooden spoon puppets (each child creates a character with a wooden spoon and colourful wools and fabrics)
- Shadow puppet making and shadow screen performance activity (each child colours, decorates, cuts out and assembles a themed shadow puppet, then we set up our shadow screen and introduce children to the magic of shadow play
- Magic wand making
- Potion making (each child makes a magic potion with ecological glitter and slime)
- Witch hat making (each child makes and decorates a witch hat to take home)
Miss Wanda and her best friend Miss Willow live happily in Cobweb Cottage, practicing potions and cooking up charms and spells.
But one day the little black raven warns them that an intruder is coming. The witches look into their crystal ball, and sure enough, the wicked wizard Ilemauzar is on his way!
Miss Wanda and Miss Willow soon see through him, and, with the help of the trusty little black raven, hatch a series of plans to confound and trick the naughty wizard.
A quirky, spooky tale of clever witches and a silly wizard, with a beautiful woodland set and handmade puppets.
Melody and Marigold are two witches who live in a cottage nestled in the crook of a very old tree.
love caring for their witchy herb garden and all the animals and who
visit them there.
As well as brewing up spells and potions to help the animals, they tell stories and put on puppet shows to entertain their animal friends.
Contact us now to discuss your requirements, get a quote and start building your perfect party package!
A swashbuckling adventure with sea creatures, shanties and hidden treasure.
Ideal for ages 4-10.
A light hearted tale of friends in the forest, full of songs and laughter.
Ideal for ages 5-10.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for updates and puppets.