Celebrate your Spring or Magic themed party with The Woodland Witches Welcome Spring. Enjoy a charming tabletop puppet show for ages 5-10 and join in traditional crafts and fun games and activities.
Miss Willow and Miss Wanda the Woodland Witches are all ready to dance around their maypole and celebrate Spring, but the snow and ice won’t seem to vanish.
When the witches discover that naughty Jack Frost is still on the loose, they must stop him spreading winter!
A light-hearted tale of magic and mischief with songs, a charming witches' cottage set and beautiful handmade puppets.
- Pass The Parcel with prizes
- Spooky Statues
- Magic wish spell (after wand making activity)
Melody and Marigold are two sisters who live in a cottage nestled in the crook of a very old tree.
They love caring for their flower garden and all the animals, birds and fairies who visit them there.
As well as brewing herbal medicines and perfumes, they tell stories and put on puppet shows to entertain their animal and fairy friends.
- Two themed witch storytellers
- Performance of The Woodland Witches Welcome Spring puppet show
- Special themed gift for the birthday child
- Traditional craft activity
- Pass The Parcel with prize
- Party games
- Sing Happy Birthday as the birthday child blows out their candles and wave goodbye as the children enjoy their cake
- Suitable for ages 5-10
- Suitable for boys and girls
- DBS checked and insured entertainers
- We cover the South East, including East and West Sussex and parts of London, Surrey, Hampshire and Kent (get in touch to see if we cover your area.)
You may be interested in our other Spring Puppet Parties